Biodiversity

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

PDF REQUEST

Hi Richard (and indeed anyone else who can assist).

Please could I request information or the locations of PDFs (within the framework of copyright) I can dowload on the topic I selected for my biodiversity assignment (Museums and their role in biodiversity; systematics and methods etc.).

I have two papers I have found on the general subject around parasitology, however, I would like possibly some information on the role of GARP and any others which I can compare and include as tools to the museums in my discussion.

Any material is fine and I am happy to wade through whatever you can give me.

Cheers

David

3 Comments:

  • Hi

    I don't know whether this is going to useful or not, so here goes:

    I did a Google search using keywords for your post as follows:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=en&hs=scD&q=GARP+museums+biodiversity&btnG=Search

    which yielded some 11,400 results.

    I then refined it to only return pdf's as follows:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=en&hs=RdD&q=GARP+museums+biodiversity+filetype%3Apdf&btnG=Search

    which returned 493 results

    By Blogger Faghrie Mitchell, at March 07, 2007 12:24 PM  

  • Hi David

    Visit IUCN's webpage

    Just on Red data Book under links there are a good number of databases.

    http://www.iucnredlist.org/info/publications_links

    By Blogger Rich Knight, at March 07, 2007 9:16 PM  

  • Thanks everyone!

    Cheers

    David

    By Blogger davidvaughan, at March 08, 2007 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home